Replies: 24 Views: 2982

nastysx 8/6/2006 - 9:21:19
What's your favourite unfulfilled desire? Would you do it if you could? *

gasp 8/8/2006 - 3:47:40
I answered this in ur other group already.lol.GIF *

str8m26 1/31/2007 - 2:04:04
a gay mmm with as many men as possible you choose the number and yeah i would *

tvkaz 8/2/2007 - 2:34:07
To be videod taking line ups of gay guys all in my an mouth. Bein used as a c*m sl*t . Ive done it with four guys but want more *

pentop 9/9/2007 - 2:18:33
I would want a where i am dominated by all involved until they all decide to c*m in my or my mouth or wherever they want:-D *

kris1973 14.07.08 - 11:50pm
Mmm yes all the above would do me x *

knkybtm 24.11.08 - 09:09pm
Yes! ! Mmmm! *

avp13 9.12.08 - 04:03am
Mine would b gettin it on in a gay 3 way! wit 1 in my c*mmin in my mouf and 1 c*mmin in my ass. yea, yea! *

avp13 9.12.08 - 04:11am
Mine wuld b a gay 3 way wit 1 in my mouf and 1 in my ass. *

daleman 9.01.09 - 03:13pm
Same as every one else would love to have a with at least 10 men all using me as their little c*m sl*t they could all my and mouth and c*m wherever they wanted Mmm *

lita619 6.04.09 - 12:15am
My fantasy is 2 b dragged in2 the woods by 15-20 men 50yrs+. I get stripped naked, held down on all 4rs as they all vicously rape my a*se & mouth. When they all satisfied they untie 2 alsations, 2 rottwilers & 1 great dane....

jas87 17.10.09 - 04:19pm
All of da above any 2 be tied up and on and used *

shyolder 28.11.09 - 02:55pm
Oh yes i wanna be ed spitroasted raped by as many men as poss filmed tied up being mounted by pack of dogs s*cking horse x *

teesside 14.05.10 - 10:22am
Be in my bedroom blinds open me naked any old blokes who walk past just come in and s*ck my and I return the favour each time it gets more extreme until I'm getting fisted and on *

rockyx 23.08.10 - 10:42pm
raped/gang rape. Wants that fun any1 wana chat n fun c*m play *

zoehot 8.03.12 - 09:45pm
to be ed by two younger black guys whilst wearing a french maids outfit *

m.myers 8.05.12 - 02:15am
to be a young teenager again *

zoehot 2.11.12 - 12:02am
wud luv to be dressd up in a pvc maids outfit and be dominated by a younger fit guy *

zoehot 2.03.13 - 11:07pm
wud like to have a teenage boyfreind who dominates me and is muscular and wears tight leather jeans whilat i wear a mini skirt boots and halter neck top also he makes me pleasure his freind and spanks me over his knee for daring to look at other guys he fks me every night and i love him and worship him i love to hold his hand in public im proud to have a toyboy lover who sends me flowers and allows me to suck him until i sw*llow or get a slap for disibedience i also do a s*xy striptease for him and his freinds and im then made to blow off his fit teen freinds wich i relish i love my boyfreind and tell him how much i adore him his names luke and hes 18 and works out at the gym wearin tight lycra shorts he looks so hot and hea all mine ZOE LOVES LUKE FOREVER TOGETHER T.L.N.D

zoehot 9.05.13 - 01:17am
i confess to bein unable to resist bein sweet tLked into a real meet by -be the one to charm me out of my shyness.into a world of true love a man to man romance talk me into ur arms i wanna be.made to feel like a teen virgin fallin in love be my wapbf bring me out and i u will have no regrets i truly put a guys ppeasures first my ideal boyfeind wud.be -18-25 muscular tanned s*xy eyes dark skinned smooth and say the sweetest girly sloppy thingsvi love to hra and he MUST BE DEMANDING IN THE BEDROOM wishful thinkin b I CONFESS I CANNOT RESIST THE RISK OF SWEET CHARMIN YOUR WAY INTO MY FRENCH KNICKERS LOL THAT.WT IM AFTER A PATIENT SPECAIL PERSON RO SPEND TME SWEET TSLKIN ME INTO A MEET .IF UR INTERESTED BUD ME ALSO CHECK MY PICS FOR REAL HOT GUYS BEST GUYS ON PRODIGITS.BYE MWAH x x xXX *

mellisax 31.05.13 - 04:15am
to be fked by a teen emo stud *

captk 5.08.13 - 02:34pm
to have a dominant teen boyfreind of asian country who will swoop me off my feet and give me sum real c*ck fun *

captk 5.08.13 - 05:27pm
to have a teen emo bf with red floppy fringe blue eyes dark skinned and muscular who will be strict with me and give me hard c*ck often and allow me to dress up like an emo girl for him to take out clubbing and allow me to be used by his freinds *

mellisaxd 3.11.13 - 01:12am
all my fantasy are above as in
zoe
captk
ect
best topic this seen h*rny tales most ly three guys kinda fun makin me h*rny *

andy.g 23.01.17 - 03:15pm
ever since my first 3 i have longed for more of same, maybe with even more guys this time. *

* TheGayConfessional Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheGayConfessional

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store